Westfield Opticians provide a full eye test service including pre-testing as required. This can consist of:
- Visual fields
- Pressures (glaucoma) intra ocular pressure
- Auto refractor/keratometer, to measure the focus and curvature of the eye.
- the problems and needs of the patient.
- Refraction – this is the test to establish the required prescription.
- Binocular assessment (how the eyes are working together).
- Retinal Camera/Ophthalmoscopy to examine the health of the interior of the eye.
- Slit lamp (bio-microscope) to examine the health of the front of the eye and eyelids.
If a new prescription is required we have a full range of spectacles and contact lenses.
We do both NHS and Private eye tests.